Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Different Color-Versions of Christmas Cards

There are a few color versions to my Christmas cards this year because I kept running out of one color or another. Or I ended up swapping some of the stamps used because I kept cleaning up at the end of each working session and putting things away. Either way, 50 of them are done! And I already have an idea for next year! So here are the ingredients used in one way or another.

Stamps (The Stamp Doctor):
E014 Large Snowflake 3
C042 SM Merry Christmas
Retro Alphabet
STAT004 Birthday

Stamps (Stampin' Up):
Perfect Ending
Loads of Love
Snowflake Jumbo Wheel

Other:
Gold Organdy Ribbon
or Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

Card Stock (Stampin' Up!):
Certainly Celery
So Saffron
Real Red
White

Ink (Stampin' Up!):
Old Olive (snowflake)
Certainly Celery (presents)
Real Red (presents)
Basic Black




No comments: